West Hempfield Elementary School Home
Homepage Main Shuffle NEW
Please see the attached letter that outlines expectations for elementary and middle school students who attend Spartan Varsity Football games.
The District's website now includes Harrold School with information linked for the 2023-2024 school year. More information will be added in the coming months.
Hempfield Area School District (HASD) was awarded the School Mental Health & Safety and Security grant for $364,469 through the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency (PCCD).
Information regarding the consideration of middle school reorganization can be assessed at this link.
- 15:1 (2020 - 2021) Student Teacher Ratio
- 5333 (2020 - 2021) Enrollment
- $1,540,774 (2020 - 2021) Scholarships
- 38 (2020 - 2021) AP & Dual Enrollment Courses
- 93.9% (4 year cohort, 2019-2020) Graduation Rate
- 75 Athletic Teams (2020 - 2021) Sports